Rabu, 17 April 2024|Jakarta, Indonesia

Jababeka (KIJA) Targets Marketing Sales of IDR 2.5 Trillion in 2024

Nata Kesuma

Rabu, 21 Februari 2024 - 08:16 WIB

Kawasan Industri Jababeka
Kawasan Industri Jababeka
A A A

Thepresidentpost.id - PT Jababeka Tbk (KIJA) is targeting pre-sales revenue or marketing sales of IDR 2.5 trillion in 2024. According to the information disclosure of the Indonesia Stock Exchange on Tuesday (13/2), IDR 1,150 billion of this target comes from the Cikarang Project & others. The details for the Cikarang Project are IDR 750 billion from the sale of mature land and industrial buildings in Cikarang. Then, IDR 400 billion from residential and commercial products in Cikarang, including Joint Ventures and others. "The rest, amounting to IDR 1,350 billion, comes from a joint venture (JV) in Kendal," said KIJA Corporate Secretary Muljadi Suganda in the information disclosure. trillion.

"This achievement is also 29% higher than the marketing sales in 2022 which amounted to IDR 1.72 trillion," he revealed. Three main KIJA projects contribute to marketing sales in 2023. First, marketing sales from Cikarang reached IDR 913.7 billion from a land area of 28.0 hectares. Mainly, it comes from the sale of mature land of 26.2 hectares worth IDR 558.3 billion. In total, the sale of mature land and factory buildings in Cikarang reached IDR 612.2 billion. Domestic investors contributed 52% of this value and the remaining 48% came from foreign investors, mainly China.

Second, the project in Kendal contributed marketing sales of IDR 1.24 trillion which came from the sale of 84.7 hectares of land in 2023. This figure increased by about 68% compared to 2022 which was IDR 737.2 billion. In this project, foreign investors from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Germany, Malaysia, India, and South Korea, dominated with a contribution value of 81% in 2023. Meanwhile, domestic investors contributed the remaining 19%. In Kendal, the two largest sales in 2023 came from a rubber & plastic company from Hong Kong that bought 13 hectares of land, and a lithium battery company from China that bought 12 hectares of land. "Third, the project in Tanjung Lesung and other products added marketing sales of IDR 57.5 billion in 2023," he explained.

 

Komentar

Berita Lainnya

National 21/02/2024 08:42 WIB

Gov’t to Continue Disbursing Rice Assistance

President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has ensured that the Government will continue rolling out the rice assistance program for low-income families. The President made the statement when handing over rice…

Economy 21/02/2024 08:38 WIB

Bapanas Head Ensures Availability of Rice Stock Ahead of Ramadan

The National Food Agency (Bapanas) has ensured the availability of rice for the fasting month of Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr 1445 Hijri/2024 CE.

Sport 21/02/2024 08:20 WIB

Receives Chairman of Jababeka (KIJA), Menpora Dito Ready to Support the Development of Sports SEZs

Chairman of PT Jababeka Tbk (KIJA), Setyono Djuandi Darmono met the Minister of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Indonesia (Menpora RI) Dito Ariotedjo at the Kemenpora RI Office, Senayan, Jakarta,…

World 19/02/2024 17:38 WIB

The Indonesian Embassy in Cairo Receives Aid for Palestine

Cairo, Egypt - The Indonesian Embassy in Cairo welcomes the Radjiman Wedyodiningrat Warship (RJW-992) which arrived at the Al Arish Port, North Sinai Province of Egypt at 8.00 A.M. Cairo local time (13/02).…

Economy 19/02/2024 17:34 WIB

The 7th Abu Dhabi Dialogue in Dubai: Commitment to Enhance Migrant Worker Welfare and Gender Equality

At the Ministerial-level Consultation Forum during the 7th Abu Dhabi Dialogue (ADD) (10-11/2), the Indonesian Ambassador to Abu Dhabi represented the Indonesian Minister of Manpower. The two-day forum…